- 69% of our employees are engineers.
- 87% of our employees are engineers or designers.
- Our staff of 2,500 has received over 3,200 college degrees from over 650 colleges and universities.
- Over 29% of our employees have at least one advanced degree.
- Our staff includes over 740 licensed professional engineers, holding a total of 1,550 professional engineering licenses.
- 65% of our employees have more than 5 years of service with the firm.
- 20% of our employees have more than 25 years of service with the firm.
- Mentor Program: An experienced coworker in your profession will help you become acclimated during your career transition into Sargent & Lundy.
- In-House Educational Offerings & Knowledge Sharing: Stay at the forefront of your field through our classroom-style sessions and lunch-and-learns, or by joining one of our many knowledge-sharing professional communities.
- Tuition Assistance: Continue to develop your career by taking advantage of up to a 100 percent tuition reimbursement benefit.
- Professional License Incentive: Obtain your professional license and receive a financial award through our recognition program.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans, including an HSA plan with employer contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Onsite wellness screenings
- Generous paid time off – holidays, vacation, illness, and personal
- Savings investment plan (401k) with employer contributions
- Tuition assistance
- Employee referral program
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption expense reimbursement
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Various life insurance options
- Scholarship program available for children of employees
- Indoor and outdoor soccer
- Beach and indoor volleyball
- Ice hockey
- Bicycling club
- Bowling league
- Running team
- Book club
- Board game club
- Sailing club
- Triathlon team
- Rock climbing club
- Photography club
- Ice skating
Effective May 1, 2006
Sargent & Lundy, L.L.C. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. However, this data is maintained and stored by a third-party company that is prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose. Personal information collected shall be your name, address, contact information, education, and any other information contained on your resume. Personal information will be used by Sargent & Lundy, L.L.C. to evaluate your qualifications and eligibility for employment. You have the option, not the requirement, to provide demographic information, such as race or gender, to us. This demographic information is for government informational purposes only. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. You may delete or deactivate your registration and personal information by emailing us. Please note that deleting or deactivating your information will no longer allow you to apply through our web site. You may modify your personal information by logging onto our web site. From time to time, we will post changes to this Privacy Statement on our web site. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our home page.
Sargent & Lundy, L.L.C.
55 E. Monroe
Chicago, IL 60603
If you experience any problems applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do NOT send resumes to this address. All resumes must be entered into the online applicant tracking system.
Sargent & Lundy LLC invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tool to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at email@example.com or 312-269-2417. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities who are unable to use the online tool and is not intended for other purposes.
This is an important notice regarding fraudulent communications made to Sargent & Lundy job applicants by unauthorized parties claiming to be operating on behalf of our firm.
It has come to our attention that individuals and organizations are falsely pretending to recruit on behalf of Sargent & Lundy by posting misleading job ads on the Internet. The primary goal of the perpetrators of this type of fraud appears to be to obtain the personal information of job applicants for the purpose of identity theft. We take pride in our hiring practices and are taking this matter seriously.
Please note that Sargent & Lundy, nor any of the organizations that may recruit on our behalf, will never ask for any money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process. Furthermore, all candidates who are successful in receiving an offer of employment from our firm are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.
To help avoid recruitment fraud, please keep the following in mind:
1. Sargent & Lundy e-mails always end in “@sargentlundy.com” or “@agents.icims.com”. Any e-mail styled otherwise is not genuine.
2. Sargent & Lundy website pages always begin with https://sargentlundy.com/ or https://sargentlundy.icims.com/. Any other format is not genuine.
3. No money transfers or payments of any kind will ever be requested by Sargent & Lundy as part of the recruitment process or for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
If you receive a suspicious proposal claiming to be associated with Sargent & Lundy, we would advise you to forward it to our attention at firstname.lastname@example.org and recommend that you contact your local police and provide them with all information you may have received from the senders (e-mail addresses, phone/fax details, etc.).