September 27, 2022 – The fourth annual Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Infrastructure U.S. conference hosted by Global Transmission Research is taking place October 5-6 in New York City. Sargent & Lundy’s Eric Back, a leader in e-mobility and the electric vehicle sector, will represent the firm by participating in the keynote panel and moderating a separate panel addressing fleet electrification.
The keynote session, “Electric Mobility Revolution: Setting the Course to 2030,” takes place from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. EDT on October 5. Back will discuss topics including:
- Energy as a key area of focus for planning the transition to electric mobility.
- Energy understanding and considerations fundamental for infrastructure planning and design.
- Business model development to include all potential sources of revenue including energy optimization necessary to allow for investment opportunities.
Back will moderate the discussion, “Electrification of Fleets – I,” from 11 a.m. to noon EDT on October 6. It will focus on:
- Exploring the needs of municipal, city, transit, and commercial fleets.
- Understanding the different aspects of fleet charging requirements.
- Meeting various fleets’ unique expectations.
- Engaging with the utilities to coordinate fleet electrification efforts.
- Discovering optimal solutions and strategy for fleet electrification including energy infrastructure design and considerations.
Sargent & Lundy’s electric transportation expertise aims to provide a holistic solution involving all facets of electric demand and the required infrastructure. Our innovative processes offer clients the confidence of knowing their fleet transition charging and infrastructure can meet future electricity demand.