Helping You Reach Your Project Construction Goals
Sargent & Lundy provides complete construction management and commissioning services for new and existing power stations, transmission and distribution systems, natural gas pipelines, gas compression stations, and other energy infrastructure projects. Our globally dispersed staff includes specialists in construction management, safety, quality assurance, planning and scheduling, cost control, contract management, and startup and testing. We can assist with your new-build projects, retrofits, modifications, outage support, AQCS installation, emergency response, decommissioning, demolition and more.
These services can be provided on a Sargent & Lundy-designed project or on a project designed by other engineering firms:
- Construction Management (CM)
Our CM professionals can assist with ongoing management, coordination, and oversight of work during all phases of a project. We’ll help you meet your safety, schedule, cost, scope, and quality goals.
Typical CM responsibilities include assisting with:
- Project schedules, budgets, and cost monitoring
- Constructability reviews
- Contract administration
- Progress reporting, work inspection, change estimating and control, quantity reporting, and evaluation of contractor performance
- Progress payment reviews and recommendations
As experienced troubleshooters and managers, our startup professionals have the knowledge, skills, and tools to respond quickly to problems and offer concrete recommendations to keep your startup on schedule. We have deep expertise with startup, testing, initial operation, and commissioning of new units, and with major modifications to existing technologies.
We can keep your project on track and help:
- Develop turnover packages and initial testing programs
- Coordinate and witness construction, preoperational, functional, startup, and commissioning testing
- Train your startup and operating personnel
- Coordinate final turnover packages
Find more details on our Construction Management & Commissioning capabilities.