June 26, 2023 - Sargent & Lundy is hosting a booth at the annual Southeastern Electric Exchange Conference and Trade Show taking place June 27-30 in Hollywood, Florida.
We invite participants to visit us at booth #109 to network with our team of electric grid infrastructure professionals. We’re also sponsoring an on-site breakfast open to all participants June 29 from 7-8 a.m. EDT.
Our team will discuss and answer questions about the wide range of services we offer to support successful electric grid delivery projects, including:
- Air- and gas-insulated substation design.
- Overhead, underground, and submarine transmission line design.
- Distribution engineering and design.
- Grid modernization.
- Zero emission vehicle applications.
- Program and construction management and commissioning.
- Procurement and material management.
- System studies.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Owner’s engineering.
- Engineer, procure, and construction.
- Engineer, procurement, and construction management (EpCM).
- Geographic information systems.
Founded in 1933, SEE is a nonprofit trade association of investor-owned electric utility companies. The 2023 Annual Conference and Trade Show’s theme is, “Powering the Future,” and the utility members, consultants, and manufacturers attending will learn more about current challenges, perspectives, and applications impacting the electric transmission industry. We look forward to connecting with our clients, other industry leaders, and visionaries about the future of electric grid reliability, resiliency, and grid modernization.